I offer individual psychotherapy and counselling to adults, young people, children and couples. I can do this both face-to-face or via telephone or skype.
I aim to provide a highly professional, effective, confidential and quality service that focuses on your individual needs.
Issues / Difficulties / Problems:I help clients with mental health, psychological, emotional, relationship, spiritual and life difficulties.
I am experienced to work with a variety of mental health problems including depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, panic attacks, stress, eating disorders, addictions, phobias, anger/aggression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress (PTSD), self-harm, psychosis, bipolar disorder and personality disorders.
I equally specialise in helping and supporting clients with other psychological and life difficulties such as relationship difficulties or breakdown, the effects of childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence, trauma, bereavement, loss, loneliness, retirement, chronic illness, work concerns, bullying / harassment, self-image/efficacy issues, confidence / assertiveness issues, gender and sexuality concerns, existential concerns and many others.
Psychological Therapy Models: I have been trained in a wide range of psychotherapeutic approaches including:
- Cognitive, Behavioural and Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT),
- Existential-Phenomenological Psychotherapy,
- Humanistic and Person-centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- I also have working knowledge of Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Schema Therapy and Hypnotherapy.
Bilingual: As I am bilingual I can provide therapy both in English and Turkish.